Beginning in October 2022 our KINFOLK GROUPS will gather in homes throughout West Seattle on MID-WEEK EVENINGS.
At West Seattle Christian we strive to engage in the rhythms and practices of our faith in Jesus in a modern, compelling and effective manner that produces fruit connected to our values of being like Jesus, doing life together, living for the sake of others and being generous at all times.
To accomplish these goals we gather by design in a weekly rhythm in our Worship Center and other planned times for specific events, classes, and serving our West Seattle neighbors and wider community.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR GATHERINGS:
- MASKS ARE CURRENTLY OPTIONAL AT ALL GATHERINGS
- Please continue to self-screen before COVID symptoms before you arrive. If you feel sick or exhibit any symptoms you are unsure about, please stay home.
- Seating is partially socially distanced, and we ask that you follow physical distancing protocols while inside the building. We want to be respectful to everyone returning to in-person worship and we understand that there are varying degrees of comfort when it comes to social distancing.
- Communion is self-serve at stations upon entering the Worship Center in pre-packaged containers and we will take communion together during the service. If you feel like waiting until later, please feel free to do so. Regarding communion, we have an open table, which means if you believe in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus then you are welcome to participate.
- We are continuing our deep cleaning procedures and protocols.
[State Indoor Mask Requirements – Starting March 12, 2022]
[King County Public Health Insider – Indoor Mask Mandate Ends March 11th]
[King County Resources for Faith-Based Organizations]