We can’t wait to meet you!
We gather as a community every Sunday at 10:00am in our campus Worship Center, 4400 42nd Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116
Here’s what you can expect:
- Warmth. You can come in any attire, but most people dress casually.
- No judgment. Our church is open to everyone. In fact, we’re happy that not everyone looks the same or comes from the same background because God created diversity.
- Contemporary worship songs. We consider music one way to worship & experience God.
- A Bible-based talk with real-world application. We believe the Bible is God’s word, so we study & live by it.
- Opportunities to pray & if you want, have someone pray with you.
- Kids (up to 4th grade) will be invited to join other kids in a fun, safe, and supervised space, for age-appropriate learning about God’s love.
- Free coffee and treats!
WEEKLY EVENTS + GATHERINGS