At West Seattle Christian we do things a bit different in order to engage in the rhythms and practices of our faith in Jesus in a modern, compelling and effective manner that produces fruit connected to our values of being like Jesus, doing life together, living for the sake of others and being generous at all times.
To accomplish these goals we meet by design in a once-a-month rhythm in our Worship Center for our in-person Worship Gatherings (twice-a-month in the future) and other planned times for specific events, classes, and serving our West Seattle neighbors and wider community.
All other Sundays we gather in our KINFOLK GROUPS. Upcoming gathering dates can be found by scrolling down on our HOME PAGE.
PLAN AHEAD: Our September Worship Gathering is Sunday, September 11th @ 10:00am
Here’s what to expect at our gatherings:
- Masks Are OPTIONAL (strongly encouraged but not required) at WSCC Worship Gatherings (on campus) and Kinfolk Groups (campus and in homes) per State Indoor Mask Requirements.
- MASKS ARE ALSO OPTIONAL (strongly encouraged but not required) for our Middle School Student Ministry gatherings and in any Children’s Ministry areas as we are following guidance from Seattle Public School District.
- Please self-screen before COVID symptoms before you arrive. If you feel sick or exhibit any symptoms you are unsure about, please stay home.
- Seating is still socially distanced, and we ask that you follow physical distancing protocols while inside the building. We want to be respectful to everyone returning to in-person worship and we understand that there are varying degrees of comfort when it comes to social distancing.
- Communion is self-serve at stations upon entering the Worship Center in pre-packaged containers and we will take communion together during the service. If you feel like waiting until later, please feel free to do so.
- We are continuing our ventilation (including HEPA filtration) and cleaning procedures and protocols.
[State Indoor Mask Requirements – Starting March 12, 2022]
[King County Public Health Insider – Indoor Mask Mandate Ends March 11th]
[King County Resources for Faith-Based Organizations]